Important Dates and Requirements:
The training year will runs from August 31st to September 1st. To start the training year, new trainees plus all staff and continuing trainees are required to participate in the:
- All-day Welcome Retreat
- Orientation Week(s): orientations for each program assignment are conducted during the first three weeks of the training year
- Full-time interns and Post-doctoral fellows: During the training year, full-time post-doctoral fellows and full-time pre-doctoral interns spend a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- Half- time trainees/practicum students: During the training year, half-time trainees spend a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Meeting requirements will depend on your program assignments. Program meetings are three hours for each program.
- Trainees will spend at least 25% of their time in face-to-face psychological services to patients/clients.